Commercial Synthetic Turf Installation
Arizona Luxury Lawns top-quality commercial artificial grass is second to none. Our artificial grass in Arizona is especially popular for conference center landscaping, big box retail stores, office landscaping, walkways, and playgrounds.
Millions of dollars are spent on Arizona commercial landscaping because of the intense heat in summer. Our synthetic lawn service in Glendale and many other locations, will reduce maintenance costs and improve the beauty of your office, hotel, or commercial facility for years to come. Here are just a few of the benefits of commercial artificial grass:
• Saves money
• Enhances any area
• Virtually no maintenance!
Call us at 480-991-0196 to find out how you can have Arizona Luxury Lawns & Greens install a putting green, playground, synthetic sports fields or football field turf in your commercial area, today!
Past Commercial Clients
Choose Arizona Luxury Lawns & Greens to add an exciting benefit to your office like many of our existing clients:
- The OdySea Aquarium, Scottsdale
- The W Hotel, Scottsdale
- Playboy Mansion, Beverly Hills
- Northwest Air Park, Phoenix
- Applewood Pet Resort, Paradise Valley
- Raintree Pet Resort, Scottsdale
- Bark Avenue Pet Resort, Mesa
- Hampton Inn and Suites, Scottsdale
- The Sanctuary Resort, Paradise Valley
- Mountain Bridge Community Models, Mesa
- Camdale Community, Scottsdale
- Athletes Performance Center Football Field, Tempe
- Youngtown Public Charter School Football Field, Youngtown
- Compass Bible Church, Youngtown
- Beyond Autism Playground, Phoenix
The cost of turf installation does not need to be an issue with Arizona Luxury Lawns. In fact, your small business, mid-sized firm, or large enterprise can benefit from the cost savings of artificial turf.
For example, did you know that it costs much less to maintain synthetic grass vs real grass? With natural grass, you must commit to regular watering, maintenance and mowing, fertilizer, chemical pesticides, thatching, aeration, seeding, and other tasks. This means there will be a regular cost associated with hiring a synthetic lawn service in Glendale to complete these tasks for you. Instead, there are virtually no ongoing costs to keeping an artificial lawn looking and feeling great!
A standard 1,200 square foot synthetic grass lawn can cost about $6.00 per square foot and requires an initial investment of about $7,200.00.
After natural grass lawn maintenance, which includes irrigation, fertilization, chemicals, irrigation repairs, the total annual cost adds up to approximately $2,268. A synthetic lawn requires little water along with an annual power brush cleaning to fluff the blades, which will cost about $175. The choices to save money, time, and water are yours!
Ongoing costs associated with real grass:
- Water (70% of water bill is usually outdoor uses)
- Weekly maintenance/landscaping
- Mowing (gas for mower and mower maintenance)
- Chemical pesticides
- Thatching/Aeration /Over seeding
Ongoing costs associated with synthetic grass:
Commercial Areas For Synthetic Grass
Synthetic grass continues to become more than a commodity for home owners and commercial property owners alike across the nation. It's a great way to conserve water, prevent harmful chemicals from entering our natural resources, and saves thousands of dollars over time. However, synthetic grass has not only become common place for landscapes. Creative thinkers have taken this product to a whole new level by introducing fake grass to places where regular grass cannot otherwise take root.
Arizona Luxury Lawns is here to help showcase your unique commercial areas with artificial grass in Arizona. For instance, have you ever considered improving an outdoor patio area where clients and employees alike can enjoy the view?
Other examples are golf courses, hotels and resorts, community areas, playgrounds, and more. Installing synthetic turf in between pavers and other hardscape can create a beautiful visual symmetry to your landscape. Synthetic turf can really brighten up an otherwise standard hardscape and creates a beautiful design aspect to your lawn or commercial property.
Here are a few things to consider when "turfing" around your commercial area:
1. The turf must go the same grain direction. Similar to installing wood, synthetic grass also follows a grain direction so the look remains consistent.
2. Use a "Pro" turf. A thicker face weight will allow extra wear and tear on your hardscape. For example, when you install synthetic grass between concrete pavers on a driveway, a pro turf will allow more foot and car traffic and will have a faster recovery time.
3. Remember, whichever hardscape you decide to set the turf between, the hardscape must be down 1/4" to 1/2".
4. Order more turf than the actual installed square footage – you never know when this will come in handy!
Arizona Luxury Lawns is ready and able to help you with your commercial property. With our experts, you will receive:
• Professional, in-house installation crews
• Owner on site to supervise installation
• Proprietary installation techniques
• Most projects installed in just 24 hours
• 100% satisfaction guarantee
• Superior customer care
Want to experience the difference between synthetic grass vs real grass yourself? Call us at 480-991-0196 to find out how you can have Arizona Luxury Lawns install a putting green, playground, synthetic sports field, or football field turf in your commercial area today!