Why Choose Arizona Luxury Lawns?
Quality. Value. Service. Don’t settle for less.
Watch our latest video
The team at Arizona Luxury Lawns is committed to providing the highest level of customer service in the industry with excellent American-made products.
We have more than 45 years of combined experience in the artificial grass industry. Our professional design staff, as well as our highly skilled installers, will ensure your project is handled with the utmost care. We offer the industry’s only 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Why Choose Synthetic Grass?
There are many reasons to choose artificial turf for your home. First of all, our AZ turf is low maintenance. With natural grass, you need to consider mowing, watering, and fertilizing on a regular basis. If too-hot or too-cold weather occurs, even more care is necessary. Instead, once your initial lawn installation occurs, synthetic grass requires very little upkeep. There is no need for a costly lawnmower or crew to keep your space looking and feeling great. Trust use with your synthetic lawn service, Glendale to Phoenix, Arizona.
Arizona Luxury Lawns offers materials that are environmentally friendly. This is because synthetic turf will only require certain types of infill to help the blades stand tall. Our infill products are safe and non-toxic to both people and the environment. With this infill, you will never have to expose your lawn, family members, or pets to fertilizers or chemicals. We also eliminate the need for weed killers through the use of weed fabric designed to block weeds from creeping through your fake grass. AZ residents can finally forget about pulling weeds ever again!
Not only does synthetic grass help air quality by eliminating gardening equipment, it also saves a ton of water. A typical natural turf lawn requires 55 gallons of water per square foot per year, which equals 44,000 gallons of water for an 800 square foot lawn. With artificial grass, Scottsdale and Arizona residents can save up to 660,000 gallons over the course of 15 years. Arizona Luxury Lawns & Putting Greens has the fake grass Scottsdale residents can trust!
Proud Customers and Partners
How to Choose an Artificial Turf Company
Perhaps you have hired installation and maintenance companies in the past, but they didn’t quite work out. The best company for your lawn should be one that is knowledgeable and dedicated to making your space appear perfectly groomed and green year round. A great installer can provide the following materials, service, tools, and conditions:
• Industry knowledge: If you have questions about lawn installation, it’s important to address these concerns every step of the way. A great company should also have the knowledge to make recommendations about cleaning and maintaining your lawn as well.
• Product quality: What kinds of products are you using around your home? Are the materials environmentally-friendly and safe to use around pets and children, such as Mesa AstroTurf? Choosing an installation company also means choosing their products, so it is important to ensure they have the ability to last for years to come.
• Product variety: Whether you are a commercial golf resort, a sports team searching for new turf, or a residential home in need of a backyard renovation, the right team should service you no matter that you need. When you have a variety of options to choose from, you are able to customize the lawn how you want it to look.
• Product matching: An installation company should assist in product matching. This means that the grass color choice complements the surrounding environment. Before you proceed with installation, make sure the colors blend with nearby natural foliage.
• Warranties: There are two types of warranties that can be offered with synthetic grass. This includes the manufacturer’s warrantee and the installation company’s warrantee. Although no certified manufacturer guarantees synthetic grass to last more than fifteen years, high quality landscape artificial turf can last between 18 to 20 years, depending on the wear and tear.
• Customer service: What if you need something after the job is done? A good team should be willing and able to be your personal customer service team even after the final installation.
To Arizona Luxury Lawns, every product is unique and requires special attention. We are a family-owned local company, and as such, provide you with assistance from the beginning of your project to the very end. Choose an artificial grass company in Arizona that values your property and takes care of every detail.
Arizona Luxury Lawns guarantees great service at a low cost to you. In fact, did you know that when you make an initial investment, your expected ROI occurs in just 3-5 years? It’s true! The savings include what you would spend on water, mowing, fertilizers, and hiring a company to take care of it for you. Not to mention the time saved on lawn care. Instead of spending the weekends manicuring the lawn, you can spend more time relaxing on your yard!
Our next guarantee is durability. Most artificial turf blades are tufted into the polyurethane backing and each individual blade is designed to handle play, activities, or even a sports team practice. Our synthetic grass can last up to 15 years before needing to replace it. Most synthetic turf products are designed to withstand high amounts of foot traffic and all types of weather conditions. And unlike natural grass, synthetic grass provides superior drainage. It drains at a higher rate and will not accrue mud or pot holes. Our lawns will also dry faster so you can have more time outdoors.
Arizona Luxury Lawns is incredibly proud to carry a certified product that is of the highest standard of the industry. Not only that, all of our products were made right here in the U.S.! Our services include commercial and residential areas, putting greens, playgrounds and schools, and professional-grade athletics fields in the area. All projects are completed on time and on budget.
Previous happy clients include legendary country artist Tim McGraw, Playboy celebrity Hugh Hefner, and Cardinals Wide Receiver Larry Fitzgerald. Just take a look at our reviews, certifications, and awards to see why we are the best in the business.