Schools & playgrounds
Arizona Luxury Lawns has been installing and landscaping Scottsdale schools and playgrounds for years and is Arizona's go to for everything turf since 2007. Fake grass for Arizona schools and playgrounds are meant to hold up to the standards of our youngest customers. Not only should their space be equally fun and safe, it should be long-lasting so that children can enjoy their area for years to come. Arizona Luxury Lawns offers fake grass and lawn installation at your school, playground, or play area in your backyard.
For families, the well being of their children is of the utmost importance. This is why our company, as well as most synthetic grass companies, carry a lawn padding to cushion any fall. This layer lies underneath the traditional turf surface.
Typically, there are two types of lawn padding for spills and thrills. For example, a medium density foam can allow for a 5 foot fall, while a higher density foam can allow for an 8 foot fall. Depending on the type of playground area you’re looking to install, Arizona Luxury Lawns is able to help you decide which options are best for you and your little ones.
A few more advantages to artificial grass and playground turf in your area:
• Regular maintenance such as mowing, edging, and weeding are no longer required
• Chemical pesticides and dangerous fertilizers are no longer required
• Bugs, pests, and other animals are not drawn to fake grass
• No more “bare” or brown patches on play area
• No more waiting for wet grass to dry before play
Arizona Luxury Lawns is proud to actively participate as a member of our local community in Scottsdale. We truly care about your kids and whether they are playing in a safe environment. In case you’re wondering about our experience, just take a look at these schools we’ve worked with in the past!
- Beyond Autism Playground, Phoenix
- Creighton School District
- Excelencia School, Phoenix
- Loma Linda Elementary School, Phoenix
- Gateway School, Phoenix
- Monte Vista Elementary School, Phoenix
- Kyrene School District
- Centennial Middle School, Phoenix
- Akimel A-AL, Phoenix
- Kyrene De La Colina Elementary School, Phoenix
- De Las Manitas Elementary School, Tempe
- De La Estrella Elementary School, Phoenix
- Riverside Elementary School District
- King's Ridge Preparatory Academy, Phoenix
- Riverside Traditional, Phoenix
- Tempe Elementary Independent School District
- Arredondo Elementary School, Tempe
- Laird School, Tempe
- Tempe Union High School District
- Corona High School, Tempe
- Roosevelt Independent School District
- T.G. Barr, Phoenix
- Legacy Traditional Schools
- Athlos Traditional Academy, Chandler
- Saddle Mountain Unified School District
- Tartesso Elementary, Buckeye
- Buckeye Elementary District
- Bales Elementary
- Sahuarita Unified Schools
- Sahuarita High School, Sahuarita
- Sahuarita Middle School, Sahuarita
- Chrysalis Academy, Tempe
- Precision Academy Multi Use Field, Phoenix
- KinderCare, Gilbert
- La Vista HOA Community Park, Scottsdale
- Madison Elementary, Buckeye
- Pine Canyon Community Center, Flagstaff
- Temple Solel Childcare Center, Paradise Valley
- Shinning Stars Daycare, Chandler and Queen Creek locations
- Watch Me Grow Day Care, Gilbert and Mesa locations
- Youngtown Public Charter School Football Field, Youngtown
- Barry Goldwater High School, Phoenix
- Heatherbrae Elementary School, Phoenix
A Typical School and Playground Installation
While Arizona Luxury Lawns believes that every project is special and unique, there are certain standards you can follow for a typical playground installation. Below you can read more about the process.
First, it is imperative that you always follow certain safety specifications beforehand. If you are unsure what this entails, feel free to give our local lawn specialists a call, or you can always find a list of precautions online. To get started on the installation, frame your turf area with wood panels. Level your base and place playground padding over top of the base layer. When laying the playground pads down, leave between 1/8 -1/4 inch between each pad to allow for the pad's expansion and contraction.
Next, be sure to nail each individual pad down to the base from the middle of the pad. Place your fake grass on top of the playground pads and nail turf to the framed area with deck screws or finished nails. Use a non-abrasive infill, such as Durafill, which will disinfect. If your turf needs to be seamed together, use seaming tape and glue, as opposed to nails, in order to avoid potential injury for children.
A typical synthetic grass playground installation with padding will take about two days to complete. Give Arizona Luxury Lawns a call for more information about your commercial or residential project today.
There are so many advantages to artificial grass, and that’s why Arizona Luxury Lawns has worked hard to develop synthetic turf and fake grass that offers comfort and safety to all our clients. Our consistent surfaces are great for school playgrounds, public play areas, and backyard installations for families big and small. More than that, artificial turf leaves no mud or grass stains behind, so this means less time cleaning messes at home!
Arizona Luxury Lawns currently services and installs artificial turf, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Ahwatukee, and Glendale. We are proud to carry premium synthetic grass Tucson, and Arizona residents can depend on. We also offer lawn installation in Cave Creek. For additional questions about our services and products, contact our specialists at 480-991-0196. We’ll give you a free quote!