We’re big fans of DIY home improvement projects, but when it comes to synthetic grass installation, it’s always going to be better to trust the pros.
Artificial grass offers a lot of notable benefits to your home, and can boost both your property’s aesthetics and value. It also takes a lot off of your plate when it comes to landscaping maintenance, with minimal requirements in terms of both time and expense. Clearly, there are a lot of reasons to consider artificial grass for your home—and there are also a lot of reasons to bring on a professional for the job instead of opting to do the job on your own.
So, why is hiring pros so important for your artificial turf installation? As leaders in artificial turf Scottsdale, we’ve spent many years working with homeowners to beautify their properties, and we’ve seen firsthand why it’s so important to rely on professionals. With that in mind, here are five of the biggest reasons why you’ll want to call in the pros for the installation of your home’s synthetic turf.
- Versatile Experience. Every home, yard, and project is unique, and professional synthetic turf installers have seen—and worked with—it all. When you call in the pros, you don’t have to worry about certain features being a challenge for optimal installation, such as hills, pools, or built-in sprinkler systems. The company that you hire will have experience navigating around all obstacles, with things that may be a headache to a DIY installer being just another part of a standard job to a professional.
- Project Speed. Artificial grass installation can be an incredibly time consuming task for the DIY-er, leaving you with a project that takes weeks instead of a single day. With a professional team, you’ll get your lawn installed and ready to go as quickly as possible so that you (and your neighbors) don’t have to deal with the eyesore of a partially completed lawn.
- Knowledge of Material. There’s a lot of backend research to be done when choosing the right type of artificial turf material for your home, especially when it comes to things like durability, appearance, and eco-friendliness. In addition to installation, professional artificial grass companies also walk you through every single step of picking out your perfect turf material, and can guide you in the right direction based on both your preferences and your budget—with no endless Googling required on your end.
- Maintenance Advice. How you care for your synthetic lawn depends on what types of materials you chose, as well as where you live and how you use your yard. Not only will a professional team be able to offer you step-by-step guidance on how to best take care of your artificial grass once it’s installed, they’ll also be around if you have a question later on. And who better to have on hand for maintenance questions than a team of experts who understand your home’s turf better than anyone else?
- Stunning Results. Last but certainly not least: working with a professional installation team gets you a finished project that looks amazing. Just like with any home improvement project, experience shows, and even the most diligent of DIY artificial grass installers won’t have the know-how or the years of tried-and-true practice to ensure that the finished results look as beautiful as intended.
How Much Does it Cost to Have Artificial Grass Installed?
By now you know why you need professional installation for artificial turf, but you might be wondering what it’s going to cost you. The average cost for artificial grass installation is about $5 to $20 per square foot, depending on the type of synthetic turf that you use. Evening out the upfront costs is the fact that homeowners with artificial grass generally end up saving thousands of dollars over time in yard maintenance and upkeep.
When it comes to artificial grass Tucson, cost is always going to be one of the bigger deciding factors—just as it would be anywhere else. Reach out to our team at Arizona Luxury Lawns today for a free quote that includes your installation fees. We’ll be happy to work with you to design an artificial turf plan that fits right in your budget, as well as to discuss the many options that are available to you.