When it comes to artificial grass and pets, there are so many benefits to installing synthetic turf in your yard. Whether you’re opting for artificial grass because of cleanliness, durability, or to make playtime even more fun, your pets are sure to love it as much as you do.
The Benefits of Installing a Synthetic Lawn for Dogs, Cats, and Every Other Pet
It’s very easy to make the switch from real grass to pet-friendly grass, and we understand the importance of knowing all of your options if you’re a pet owner. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of reasons to install artificial grass in your backyard:
- It’s easy to clean. As all pet owners know, cleaning up after the dog can be quite draining—but with artificial grass, the cleanup is quick, easy, and convenient. You can easily hose the grass down to get rid of liquid waste, and any solids can be very easily spotted, picked up, and disposed of.
- It always looks nice. Whether your dog is big or small, they can spend all day running around on artificial grass, and it will look just as perfect as it did the day before. And, no matter what the weather is like, you’ll see no signs of damage, and you’ll never have to worry about patches or mud.
- No mud, ever. Tired of Fido tracking mud through the house or digging holes in the yard? With a yard full of artificial grass, your dog can run, explore, and even roll around, all while staying squeaky clean—even after a rainstorm. The installation of artificial grass ensures sufficient drainage of liquid waste and water, so you’ll never have to worry about flooding. Fido can still have a blast, just without digging up the garden and making a mess.
- Playtime becomes the best time. Oftentimes, real grass can irritate your dog’s paws, and the freshly cut grass can even cause an allergy flare up. If you were to choose a spongy type of artificial grass, your dog can play all day, and enjoy the softness under their paws. With a smooth and level surface, the family can run around with Fido without having to worry about getting dirty or tumbling to the ground.
- It’s resistant to bacteria and pests. Artificial grass has an antimicrobial feature that avoids contact between your dog and the bacteria that could enter your home. Real grass can have bacteria on grass blades or in the ground, and can collect bugs, ticks, fleas, and other pests that can attach themselves to pets and ultimately be brought into your home as well.
Synthetic Turf Installation With Arizona Luxury Lawns & Greens
Arizona Luxury Lawns & Greens is the leading artificial grass supplier in the state of Arizona, and when it comes to installing pet-friendly synthetic grass products, we can ensure that your project will be completed on time and on budget. Browse our incredible work, read some helpful