There are plenty of reasons why artificial grass for events is a growing trend for the entertainment and music industries. Besides its aesthetically pleasing qualities that can enhance any venue space, the practical uses of artificial grass for events are widely encompassing.
Artificial grass and turf has surged in popularity in recent years, spanning further than just sports, homes, and businesses. Now, any outdoor venue can benefit from its uses, and explore new possibilities as a result of event turf’s convenience and ease of handling.
Benefits Of Artificial Turf For Venues
Among the many benefits of artificial turf for venues, some of the major qualities that stand out are its appearance and pleasant textures. Event-goers of all kinds will find that a turf floor covering looks more aesthetically pleasing than real grass, as the latter is usually subject to patching, drying out, or the formation of mud. Since event turf rarely ever loses its color, it can stay bright and green all year round, providing an “eye-popping” effect that will draw in the attention of attendees.
Outdoor artificial rugs also feel better than normal grass, as it is generally softer, and better for standing, sitting, or laying down. Event-goers will be happy that there’s no mud to step through, or that their clothes won’t be subject to grass stains. Artificial grass is also non-toxic, allergen free, and helps deter insects and other pests.
Here are some of the other benefits of artificial turf for venues:
- Durability – Events that attract a considerable amount of people will always be prone to immense foot traffic which can damage pre-existing grass or concrete. By implementing fake grass for events, you are providing a durable texture that can withstand heavy foot traffic and continued use. When natural grass is utilized for an event space, the costs to consistently upkeep the lawn and to patch damaged areas can grow incredibly fast.
- Excellent Drainage – Most artificial grasses are backed by exceptional drainage systems, which are crucial for event spaces. When rain and foot traffic partner together, you get mud… and lots of it. Being able to properly drain any liquids efficiently will prevent pooling or moisture build-ups, which in turn prevent slipping and falling.
- Easy to Maintain & Low Maintenance – It’s nearly impossible to prevent garbage from spreading across an outdoor venue space, but artificial grass for events makes it easy to clean as opposed to real grass. Significant time and money can also be saved by avoiding lawn maintenance such as mowing, weeding, fertilizing, and watering, beefing up any bottom line and saving long-term costs in the process.
- Reduces Turnaround Time – With turf floor covering, there is much less downtime following an event as opposed to standard lawns that may require maintenance each and every time. This reduces turnaround time, which means you can accept more reservations and bookings, and keep revenue flowing.
- Grass For All Occasions – No matter the event or occasion, artificial grass will look the part, and provide a good complimentary surface that pairs with any and all styles or themes.
Arizona Luxury Lawns
The team at Arizona Luxury Lawns is committed to providing the highest level of customer service in the industry with excellent American-made Arizona Artificial Grass. We understand that artificial grass is absolutely worth the investment, and it’s more important than ever these days to trust your investment with someone who is going to provide the highest quality of artificial grass for your event space.
Our leading artificial grass installation and landscaping in Phoenix, Arizona will provide any event space with the quality turf needed for long-term benefits. Our various blogs section provides all there is to know about maintenance, care, and how to go about upgrading any space.
For any questions regarding our products and services, or to receive a free quote, contact Arizona Luxury Lawns today to learn more.