Through commercial landscaping & artificial grass installation, you can upgrade the look of your business aesthetic with an easy, cost-effective method. Artificial grass is a material made of synthetic fibers that are intended to mimic real grass—in a nutshell, the synthetic fibers of artificial grass are made to feel and look like a natural lawn. The actual green blade of commercial synthetic grass consists of a polyethylene material, a common form of plastic that can be found in items such as bottles and plastic bags. The polyethylene comes in a solid pellet form and is heated down along with color tones and UV resistant additives.
The thatch layer of synthetic grass is made from a polypropylene, polyethylene, or nylon material. It provides the turf with an added layer of support and blade recovery. Synthetic grass blades are inserted into the backing in rows through a tufting machine, and it gives the grass blades and thatch a more secure hold— increasing the turf’s life and durability.
The Benefits of Artificial Grass for Businesses
Through years of research and development, synthetic grass has become the high quality material we know today for most artificial grass installation. Let’s start out by highlighting its many benefits.
- Cost-effective. Did you know that it costs much less to maintain synthetic grass than real grass? A synthetic lawn will save you a significant amount of money over the long-term. With natural grass, you’re obligated to commit to regular watering, mowing, and other tasks. With synthetic grass, there are virtually no ongoing costs.
- Less maintenance. Why spend so much time and energy mowing real grass when artificial grass requires no mowing at all? Plus, you no longer need to worry about watering, weekly landscaping, fertilizing, chemical pesticides, or thatching.
- Lasts longer in Arizona Heat. Millions of dollars are spent on commercial landscaping because of the intense heat in summer. Arizona can go through intense droughts, and our turf is made to withstand any climate! Arizona Luxury Lawns offers a 10-year manufacturer and a 5-year installation warranty to customers for our synthetic lawns and artificial Phoenix lawns.
- Better for the environment. Did you know that roughly 7.8 billion gallons of water are used every day for outdoor use and most of this goes to lawn and landscape watering? Not having to water the grass will protect and conserve a large amount of water each year. It also reduces contaminants, pollution, and landfill waste.
- Manicured look year-round. After choosing from many different styles, colors, and heights, your artificial lawn is set for success. Improve the beauty and natural look of your office, hotel, or commercial facility with a perfectly manicured lawn—no matter what time of the year.
Commercial Synthetic Turf
Our artificial grass in Scottsdale, Arizona is popular for conference center landscaping, big box retail stores, office landscaping, walkways, and playgrounds. Arizona Luxury Lawns & Greens has worked with an array of businesses including the OdySea Aquarium, The W Hotel, Applewood Pet Resort, YoungtownPublic Charter School Football Field, Hampton Inn and Suites, Northwest Air Park, The Playboy Mansion in Beverly Hills, and more.
When it comes to artificial grass, pros and cons will always come into play. While it tends to collect leaves and dust and there are some unknown effects on microbes and bacteria on the soil, it’s a great way to conserve water, prevent harmful chemicals from entering natural resources, and saves thousands of dollars over time.
Contact us today to learn more about commercial landscaping artificial grass installation! Most projects can be installed in just 24 hours, and with our experts, you’ll receive superior customer care.